Whether you are starting a business and looking for legal advice or planning to buy or sell a business we can help. We know Australian business laws and have sound experience across many different industries. We offer practical legal solutions to individuals and small to medium businesses.
Headed by Tom Trembath our Gold Coast business lawyers offer the following legal services for your business:
- Business contracts: Our commercial lawyers can prepare or review all types of legal contracts including purchase or sale of business, franchise agreements, service agreements and partnership agreements. We’ll make sure that the contract terms and conditions are suitable for your business now and into the future and ensure that due diligence standards are met.
- Property and leasing: We can assist with retail leasing and commercial leasing for both landlords and tenants. We can also assist with the sale or purchase of commercial property.
- Business structures: If you are establishing a new business enterprise we can help you make sure that you are setting the business up soundly, whether by partnership, joint venture, company, trust or franchise.
- Commercial law and small business legal advice: We offer small business legal help in a wide range of matters including trade practices law and consumer law.
- Commercial disputes and commercial litigation: We offer dispute resolution services and business litigation covering a wide range of problems including breach of contract, building and property disputes, debt recovery, partnership disputes and corporations law.
- Debt Recovery: We can assist with the whole process of recovering money owed to you from an initial Letter of Demand through to Statement of Claim and Court Judgment.
- Borrowing and finance: we can draft and review mortgages, guarantees, charges and other securities documentation.
Our business legal services can help get business startups and microbusinesses off to a good start and help nurture and sustain more established businesses.