Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. Halliday & Trembath offer many years of experience with property law on the Gold Coast and have represented both buyers and sellers of property with respect to legal matters. This brings peace of mind to our clients.
Our Gold Coast conveyancers & property lawyers can offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Australia
- Residential and Commercial Conveyancing
- Information about the costs involved (including stamp duty)
- Advice for your Contract for Sale or Purchase
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling off period’
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’
- Advice for meeting lender requirements
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments,
- Management Rights for Sales and Purchases,
- Body Corporate Law,
- Advice in regard to building contracts.
Please contact our office for any further information