Chris Sheppard is a solicitor, admitted to practice in Queensland since 1988, who has worked predominantly in litigation/dispute-resolution work (including criminal law and advocacy work) and deceased estate administration. He has appeared as a solicitor-advocate in some Supreme and District Court matters, has instructed Barristers in Supreme and District Court trials and other hearings and has appeared as a solicitor-advocate in a variety of Magistrates Court civil, criminal and quasi-criminal matters over the years.
Chris has handled the firm’s litigation and dispute-resolution work and court-appearance matters and some of the firm’s estate administration work for many years.
Chris’ experience and areas of legal practice include:
- Court appearance work – including providing experienced representation for all traffic, criminal and quasi-criminal charges, for driver-licence applications, and for bail applications (including in the Supreme Court)
- Property and commercial dispute resolution – including litigation
- Body corporate dispute resolution – including applications to the Commissioner’s Office for adjudication or mediation
- Motor vehicle and other accident injury claims and settlements
- Deceased-estate administration – including obtaining Grants of Probate in Queensland and elsewhere
- Deceased-estate claims, dispute resolution and litigation
- Commercial leasing disputes and litigation – including recovery of unpaid rent
- General debt collection matters
- Straight-forward matrimonial and de facto spouse dispute resolution – including formalising property claim settlements and parenting-issue settlements
Ph: (07) 5538 9311 E: firstname.lastname@example.org